Christmas Celebration Class - Savouries
Join me on Friday December 11th at 6pm AEST via Zoom
Impress your family and friends with these incredibly delicious savoury festive recipes, that are raw, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
What you will learn how to make:
Wild Rice and Mushroom and Veggie loaf
Portobello mushrooms with christmas stuffing served with pomegranate and cranberry relish
Christmas terrine with almond ricotta, sun dried tomato and basil pesto
Time: 6pm-8pm AEST
Location: ZOOM Online
Can’t make the livestream? No worries, you will be sent a recording of the class to watch at your own leisure.
What is included in this course?
Access to the zoom sessions, the downloadable recordings of the zoom session, recipe download, equipment list and private facebook forum.
You will learn:
- How to make Sprouted wild rice and mushroom veggie loaf
- How to make Christmas stuffing to fill marinated portobello mushrooms which will be served with a pomegranate and cranberry relish.
- Christmas terrine with cultured almond ricotta, sun dried tomato and basil pesto
What equipment will I need?
You’ll need a blender, a food processor, a nut milk bag – and other equipment that you will probably have in your kitchen. A dehydrator is used however you can also use your oven.
How the Livestream Will Work?
- You’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time prior to the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via Zoom (this is at no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me and say hello.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type in questions for me to answer throughout the live class.
- You’ll receive the class recipes 2 days prior and a recording of the session after the class to look back on at your own leisure or watch if you cant make it during the designated time.
Please Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can simply relax, watch at home with a pot of tea, ask questions and take notes.
You will have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.