Christmas Celebration Class - Festive Raw Desserts
I am so excited to present the first of my Live Stream Classes just in time for Christmas.
Join me on Friday December 4th at 6pm AEST via Zoom
Impress your family and friends with these incredibly delicious festive recipes, that are raw, vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
What you will learn how to make:
Bûche de Noël with meringue mushrooms
2 in 1 Christmas donuts and Pudding
Chrismtas truffles with a mint centre
Date: 4th December
Time: 6pm-8pm AEST
Location: ZOOM Online
Access to the zoom sessions, the downloadable recordings of the zoom session, recipe download, equipment list and private facebook forum.
You will learn
- How to make a Buche de Noel with chocolate frosting and vegan meringue mushrooms.
- How to make Christmas donuts and puddings with one super versatile recipe. How to glaze the donuts using different applications.
- Chocolate hazelnut truffles with a mint centre enrobed in chocolate.
What equipment will I need?
You’ll need a blender, a food processor, a nut milk bag – and other equipment that you will probably have in your kitchen. A dehydrator is optional.
How the Livestream Will Work?
- You’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time one day prior to the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via Zoom (this is at no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me and say hello.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type in questions for me to answer throughout the live class.
- You’ll receive the class recipes 2 days prior and a recording of the session after the class to look back on at your own leisure or watch if you cant make it during the designated time.
Please Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can simply relax, watch at home with a pot of tea, ask questions and take notes.
You will have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.